Sometimes Android mobile is hanged or start running very slow.Apps are loading very slow or not responding properly.In that case there are two solutions – first is to install the software (Android OS) of your mobile again.Second is to hard reset the mobile (restore the device to its original factory settings). Second option is better as it is easy to implement.There are many problems which can be solved by hard resetting the Android mobile.
Before resetting the phone, make sure that you have taken backup of all the data.Hard reset or Factory reset will erase all data from the device.
You can follow these steps to hard reset Android device or to restore mobile to factory setting.There are two methods to hard reset or factory reset android phone.
First Method to Factory Reset Android Phone
1. Press the power button and Switch Off the Android device.
2. Try any one of the following combination of buttons (press these buttons simultaneously):-
a) Home + Power
b) Volume Up + Home + Power
c) Volume Down + Power
3. This will open the recovery menu.Choose “Factory reset mode” by pressing volume up/down button.Use the power button to select the option.
4. Confirm the reset/wipe data option.
5. Wait for few minutes.Your device will be restored to original factory settings.
Second Method to Factory Reset Android Phone
1. Press menu button and go to Settings.
2. Select Privacy from the options.
3. Select Factory Data Reset.
4. Confirm the process by selecting “Erase Everything”. Please remember it will erase all settings and data from your device and the phone will be set to original factory settings.
If your device is not factory restored by following these steps then share your device info (make & model) with us in comments.I will try to provide solution.